Our team members are passionate about the work they do, and they know how to have fun doing it. Their creativity, loyalty and dedication to the profession are what make RLF a great place to work. The longevity of our staff tenure, an average of 15 years, is a testament to RLF’s commitment of service to our clients, as well as a commitment to our own team. We look for bright, conscientious individuals who can relate well to clients and who can become dedicated team members.
As a firm based on solid family values, we strive to meet the needs of our employees and their families through a rewarding work environment, employee and family events, and a fun atmosphere in which to work. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and encourage innovation, creativity and continual education.
Electrical Project Designer:
RLF has an immediate opening for an electrical system designer with a minimum of five years’ experience. Experience in healthcare or educational electrical systems design is a plus but not required. This candidate must have the ability to prepare engineering plans utilizing the latest version Revit/BIM for building construction. This person will be expected to be part of a project team from design concept through contract documents and construction administration and will work under the direct supervision of the electrical engineering director or senior project engineer/designer. The ideal candidate should have a strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and the latest version of Revit/BIM. Experience with lighting design and power distribution system software is a plus.
The candidate must be willing and able to travel on an airplane, physically able to conduct field surveys in buildings and job sites and be a citizen of the United States of America.
EEO Policy Statement. RLF, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other non-merit factor.
RLF is a drug free workplace in accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988.
Lead Design Architect:
5 + years’ experience, able to lead a project team and client to produce innovative and great architectural environments.
Skills required are:
- Inventiveness, creativity and imaginative.
- Outstanding visual and verbal communication skills – presentations skills a plus.
- Passion for the profession and built environment.
- An eye for detail and able to translate ideas into reality.
- Self-confident, flexible and collaborative – able to work with a team and be self-critical.
- Computer skills – able to work in a variety of 3D and graphic programs. Revit is a plus.
- Care about people and the environment.
- Licensure and other accreditations are a plus.
Administrative Assistant / Front Desk Coordinator:
- Job Requirements
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
- High competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate typing skills. Experience with MasterSpec a plus. Experience with SpecsIntact a plus.
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Speaks English clearly with good editing skills a plus.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is a requirement.
- Manage the lobby area. Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers.
- Open and close each day (front doors & lobby monitor)
- Courier/Triangle pickup and other deliveries
- Shipping (UPS & FedEx)
- Responsible for managing incoming phone calls.
- Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from other assistants as time allows:
- Specification Typing,
- Travel planning
- Scanning and filing
- Office Calendar maintenance & update sign-in page for absents each week.
- Meeting setups (Monthly RLF meetings and hosting of client meetings)
- Assists Accounting Manager with Human Resources and other special tasks
- Performs limited administrative duties for executive management as time allows:
- May include screening calls, making travel, meeting and event arrangements